FUACRE BIKE Inc.
Last updated Jan 1, 2024
All FUCARE ebikes, and their individual Covered Components, are covered under our 1-year, all-inclusive manufacturer's warranty for the owner against all manufacturing defects (the “Warranty Period”). (All free accessories are not covered by warranty service.) This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States, Canada and Europe ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receives the product from our online shop and applies to the initial purchaser only.
- Only ebike purchased from Fucare's official website or Fucare authorized online stores are covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Ebikes purchased offline, shall contact their original dealer for after-sale service. All Fucare bike owners are entitled to contact the Fucare CS Team for troubleshooting service throughout the lifetime of their bikes.
Notice: Ebikes Are Not for Sale to Persons Under the Age of 18. Underage riders MUST be accompanied by parents or adults when riding.
A 1-year warranty from the date of original retail purchase. Paint and graphics are not included in this definition. Suspension forks and suspension parts are not included in the definition of frame. Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Nonreversible modification (drilling/welding)
A 1-year warranty from the date of original retail purchase or up to 300 charging cycles, whichever occurs first. The batteries are designed to retain up to 75% of their original capacity during that time. Battery issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
- Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
- Where the battery has been used in equipment other than the bike for which it is specified;
- The corresponding issues on battery and e-bike will not be covered by the warranty after using a battery that is not specific to your e-bike model. We do not recommend that you use a battery of other brands on Fucare bikes. Although the output voltage of the other's battery may also be 48V, the battery protection system may not be the same, and there may be incompatibilities leading to damage to our motors and displays.
Coverage electrical parts include: Motor, throttle, LCD display, controller, wiring harness, front light, rear light, sensor and charger. A 1-year warranty from the date of original retail purchase.
Accessories & Other Essential Components
A 1-year warranty from the date of original retail purchase. Free accessories are not under warranty.
Coverage Components include: Suspension forks, stem, handlebar, headset, brakes (excluding brake pads, rotor, hydraulic brake hose), crank set, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, and shifter.
Pedals, kickstand, reflectors, tires/tubes, cables and housing, grips, fenders, chain and spokes, warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Fucare will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Improper assembly or installation
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF Fucare.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but Fucare will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify Fucare of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within 15 days of your receipt of the ebike.
- Provide Fucare with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component.
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike.
- Inspect the Product immediately upon receipt of the Product.
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Fucare will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
Fucare WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEOS OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the Fucare Customer Service team via email@example.com or +1 262-412-0415. The customer service team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the customer service team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the cutomer service team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless Fucare agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs.
Subsequent Owner Conditions
Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from Fucare's online or authorized stores is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
THIS IS A FULL AND COMPLETE STATEMENT OF FUCARE’S WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT. NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND BY ANYONE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE PRODUCT. FUCARE’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BE NO GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL FUCARE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION DOES NOT EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY FUCARE’S NEGLIGENCE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FUCARE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states, provinces, or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that a certain provision of this Warranty does not apply, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
For questions concerning warranty, contact your Authorized FUCARE Retailer or FUCARE. You can find up-to-date contact information for your market at www.fucarebike.com.